The ViewSonic PG706HD features 4000 ANSI lumens of brightness to project the finest of details in any ambient setting. High brightness and a Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution provide you with perfect projection in any medium sized space, such as a meeting room or classroom. The PG706HD comes with an energy-saving SuperEco+ mode that reduces power consumption and extends lamp life to 20,000 hours, reducing the frequency of lamp replacement and lowering maintenance costs. In addition to dual HDMI, Video, S-Video, and VGA, the projector is integrated with RS232 and LAN, certified by Crestron, AMX, PJ Link and Extron networkable solutions, making it easy to control and monitor the projector remotely.
- Bright Images Every Time: Images on the PG706HD look bright under any lighting conditions thanks to a high brightness of 4000 ANSI Lumens meaning they won’t get washed out during the day or with the lights on.
- Fine Detail and Clarity: Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution projection delivers clearly displayed information and ultra-sharp image quality
- Vivid Colour Performance: ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor Technology displays a wide colour range, ensuring that users enjoy true-to-life colour performance in both bright and dark environments without sacrificing image quality.
- Flexibility in Image Projection: The PG706HD offers 10% flexibility of vertical image adjustment, so users can shift the image up or down without distorting the image with remote control, making installation quicker and easier
- Energy-Efficient SuperEco+ Mode for a Lamp Life of up to 20,000 Hours: The latest SuperEco+ mode technology greatly extends the lamp life of the PG706HD from 15,000 hours to 20,000 hours of use with an input signal. That means it could be used 4 hours a day for more than 13 years with no degradation in brightness.
- Immersive 3D Viewing: The PG706HD can project 3D content directly from 3D Blu-ray players and HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, tablets, and media players via HDMI connection.
- Extensive Connectivity: Dual HDMI ports provide enough connectivity to support any of your HDMI multimedia devices, delivering a big screen experience for any occasion.
- Customized User Modes for Your Color Preference: Aside from ViewSonic’s default picture mode, two extra user modes were added to ensure that users can save their preferred settings with a total of 7 colour modes.
- Easy Central Management: The PG706HD is Creston, AMX, Extron, and PJLink certified, meaning it can be easily controlled and monitored remotely from a PC. I.T. personnel can manage up to 250 projectors at one time and control operations, such as scheduling through a LAN IP with an advanced, real-time alert system that sends status updates about power, usage hours, and unit location for simplified maintenance.
- Instant Activation Upon Signal Detection.
- Auto Power On: Signal Power On: Power on automatically upon detection of a VGA or HDMI cable connection. Direct Power On: Connect the power cord to begin; the projector will power on all on its own once the cord is connected.
- 8 Control Codes from a Single Remote: This projector remote can be assigned 8 different control codes for effortless simultaneous projector selection, configuration, and operation during lessons and meetings. The remote can also operate certain projectors individually when codes are synced on both the projector and on the remote control.
- Integrated Power Source: A built-in 5V/1.5A USB power output can be used to supply power to HDMI wireless dongles, eliminating the need for separate power adapters when streaming your favourite multimedia content
- A Simpler Way to Update Projector Software: ViewSonic Projector Software Update is available online and gives you the ability to keep your projector firmware up to date easily and conveniently just by USB & LAN; no need to take your projector in to a service center for software updates
- Projection Technology: DLP
- Resolution: 1080p
- Brightness (Lumens): 4000
- Contrast Ratio 12000: 1
- Lens Ratio 50-1.65:1
- Optical Zoom: 10x
- Lens Shift Vertical Positive (%): 5
- Lens Shift Vertical Negative (%): 5
- Keystone Vertical Negative (degrees): 40
- Keystone Vertical Positive (degrees): 40
- HDMI: 2
- DisplayPort: 0
- HDBaseT: No
- DVI-D: NA
- VGA in: 1
- VGA out: 1
- BNC Video: 0
- Composite Video: 1
- Component Video: 0
- USB for display and control: No
- USB for PC Less Presentation: 0
- RJ45 For Control/Monitoring: 1
- RS232 For Control; 1
- Screen Trigger: No
- Fan Noise (db): NA
- Fan Noise in Eco Mode (db): 32
- Audio Output (Watts): 27
- Chassis Colour: White
- Lamp Life (Hours): 4000
- Lamp Life Eco Mode (Hours): 20000
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2 x 10.8 x 22.2 cm
- Weight: 2.79 Kg
- Projector Warranty: 3 Years collect, repair and return
- Lamp Warranty: 1 year or 1000 hours
Document version V.01
Last update date: June 2nd ,2021
This policy identifies the outlines of the shipping rules or returning rules for goods via mail. These policies often cover details like costs, delivery times and dates, and what to do if the product is damaged on arrival.
When do you ship?
In order to clarify the expected delivery date for Newtech shipments, we have added the expected delivery date below each product.
To make it easier for Newtech customers to know the date of the delivery, Not only that but Newtech customer service team contacts customers within 24 working hours from the date of the purchase to review the order and confirm the delivery date.
Where do you ship to?
Newtech ships products from 6 warehouses in separate areas, this is to facilitate the shipping and reduce the delivery time. Newtech delivers and covers all Saudi Arabia cities using professional carriers and logistics systems to track and trace the shipments.
How do you ship?
Most of our orders ship via a selected professional courier (DHL, ARAMEX, SMSA, ESNAD). However, the shipping company is chosen through the Newtech operation team based on the product type and the product warehouse location also Newtech customer destination address, to allow us to select the best shipping solution and the fastest way.
You can add your note in the comments box if you have a special instruction for our carries or you can inform Newtech customer service when they call to verify your address.
Rates to ship?
Newtech provides Free Shipping Service on all its products, except for special products that require special shipping costs.
How to track an order that has been shipped?
Newtech has designed a distinct page for its customers to be able to easily track their shipments and know the status of their orders.
You can track the order by clicking on the Order Tracking page on the home page, you just need a simple verified information
1. Your order ID and your email address
You will receive the order ID once you place your order with the Newtech store, we will send it to you via email and also SMS this number starts with SA, you will also need your email registered with us during placing your order.
Once you fill out the needed information, click on track to get your order and the shipment status.2. Tracking number
This is the second option you can use to track your order, if you don’t have your order ID or your email but you have the carrier tracking number, you will also be able to track your order to know the current status, add the tracking number only and click on track to get your order and the shipment status.
Are the items in stock?
All items are normally held in stock. However, we may sometimes run out due to sudden demand, in which case we will notify you within 24 hours from the order date, Newtech customer service will call to notify you about the delivery time and inform you of the date we expect to receive more stock. Or you can refund your payment within 2 hours if you are not satisfied with the new estimated delivery time.
VAT, Customs and Duties for all orders shipping
Newtech store confirms that there is no hidden cost, all shipping cost, VAT included in your paid price and we will not ask you for any additional payment when we deliver your product.
Newtech takes great care that our customers should be aware of the real cost that will be paid during the purchase.
You will find a clear notification, a message with a different color to show all the costs you should pay before your purchase.
Newtech is always keen on packing methods and materials also we are careful to select professional carriers to avoid any possible damages to the shipment that may happen. However, there are some accidents that happen occasionally damaging the shipment or cause some scratches for the package packing. Rest assure we are responsible that the shipment arrives safely to you and any damages will happen we are responsible to replace the item for you.
If you faced any damages, you should inform our CS or support team immediately or within a maximum of 24 hours from the delivery time. Otherwise, we will consider that you received your item with no issues.
This paragraph linked with another policy (Return and refund policy), please check it to know when you can return or exchange your product.
There are many reasons to return your shipment or to replace it, based on the return and refund policy, If the return is not related to a technical reason or a problem that has a relation to the product or its specifications, and that only the customer has changed his mind, then the cost of the return will be on the customer.
You will need to communicate to the CS team or support team and they will be responsible to generate the return AWB and handle the return for you.
If you have any questions about this shipping policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technology Flame Establishment
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
Telephone number: 920011980