Document version V.01
Last update date: June 2nd, 2021
This website is operated managed by Technologies Flame Est for Trading. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Technologies Flame Est.
Technologies Flame Est launched this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this website to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Section ( 1 ) Online Store
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in Saudi Arabia or your country or province of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
Section ( 2 ) General Conditions:
- We reserve the right to refuse providing our services or sell our products to anyone while ensuring we notify the customer of the reasons in compliance with the governing law.
- Any policies and conditions stated in our website http://www.newtechstore.com are considered part of and a continuation to this Terms of Service.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involves (a) transmissions over various networks; (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Services and content, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express wrote permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Section ( 3 ) Modifications to the Service and Prices:
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. However, price changes will not affect or change already placed orders.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service or product (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to specify the type of products/services and quantity limits available for purchase per person or per order while noting that this information will be clear and present to the customer before placing an order.
- We reserve the right to change or cancel a placed order, in compliance with the governing law as well as notifying the customer of any change or cancellation.
Section ( 4 ) Products or Services:
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colors and images of our products that appear at the site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- We reserve the right but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not hold responsibility for ensuring that the quality and features of any products or services from our suppliers will meet your expectations.
Section ( 5 ) Account Information:
- You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address, credit card numbers, and expiration dates so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Section ( 6 ) Optional Tools:
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations, or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s). Examples of such optional tools are map service and geographical address locator at checkout page or national address inquiry or any other optional tools available on our website.
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Section ( 7 ) Third Party Links:
- Certain content, products, and services available via our website may include materials from third parties.
- Third-party links on our website may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with or controlled by us and so, we are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of the information on these websites that are outside of our control. We do not guarantee and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. However, we are responsible for ensuring that the safety and accuracy of services and information on our website are up to the highest cybersecurity standards in order to protect our customers from cyber-attacks or hackers.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third party.
Section ( 8 ) User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions:
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, and comments), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation to:
- maintain any comments in confidence.
- pay compensation for any comments; or
- respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary rights. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third party.
Section ( 9 ) Prohibited Uses:
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- For any unlawful purpose.
- To solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts.
- To violate any international, federal, provincial, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances.
- To infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others.
- To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability.
- To submit false or misleading information.
- To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or maybe used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
- To collect or track the personal information of others.
- To spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape.
- For any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- To interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Section ( 10 ) Indemnification:
- You agree to indemnify Technologies Flame Est for Trading and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, for any harm done from any legal claims or cases, including attorney fees or third-party demands arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Section ( 11 ) Severability:
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Section ( 12 ) Termination:
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either us or you. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we may terminate this agreement at any time while notifying you of the reasons in compliance with the governing law. We may, also, accordingly deny you future access to our Services (or any part thereof).
Section ( 13 ) Entire Agreement:
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this website or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous terms, agreements, or policies, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). However, we ensure our commitment to provide our services and products as offered and advertised by us.
- The latest version of this Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this website or in respect to The Service is the only legally binding reference to the agreement between you and us and you agree to this each time you place an order, use a service, or browse and use our website in general.
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Section ( 14 ) Governing Law:
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Section ( 15 ) Changes to Terms of Service:
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Section ( 16 ) Contact Information
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technology Flame Establishment
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technology Flame Establishment Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh, Al Nadheem, SA
Telephone number: 920011980