The Rally Plus UHD 4K Conference Camera System with Dual-Speakers and Mic Pods Set from Logitech delivers up to UHD 4K30 resolution for lifelike HD video calls to create the experience of sitting together in the same room. The set includes the Rally camera, two speakers, a Display Hub, two Mic Pods, a remote control, and multiple cables to connect and power all the components. The Rally Plus delivers professional HD video with sharp image resolution, enhanced color reproduction with its wide dynamic range, and a 15x HD zoom.
- Automatic Camera Control: Logitech RightSight camera control technology automatically moves and adjusts the lens to comfortably frame meeting participants in rooms of all shapes and sizes. Enjoy hands-free convenience or take manual control; participants are always in view and optimally pictured on-screen.
- Display Hub and Speaker System: The Rally Display Hub powers up the two included speakers, providing rich sound even in larger rooms. A patent-pending suspension system virtually eliminates vibrations that travel through walls, stands, and tables. This improves echo cancellation while keeping video shake-free, even at high volume levels and when zoomed in. The Display Hub connects via HDMI to the display, to the network, and to the source computer.
- Mic Pods and Table Hub: Two Mic Pods are included with the bundle and connect to the system via the Table Hub. For rooms with more than 16 participants, add Rally Mic Pods to expand audio coverage and provide convenient access to mute controls. Each pod adds coverage for six more participants, so you can deploy Rally in large meeting spaces and boardrooms with up to 46 people.
- 4K Recording and Streaming: The Rally Plus packs a 13MP image sensor that captures up to 4K video at up to 30 frames per second, suitable for Ultra HD recording and streaming. The advanced 4K imaging system delivers quality imaging at all HD and Ultra HD resolutions with sharp video, accurate color reproduction, and optical accuracy.
- Light and Color Optimization: Logitech RightLight technology with Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) prioritizes faces over objects and surfaces, optimizes light balance, and fine-tunes color and saturation for natural results across all skin tones. The result is a balanced image that renders participants in flattering light with reduced glare and softer shadows, even in dim or backlit conditions.
- Adaptive Pan, Tilt, and Zoom: A quiet mechanical PTZ motor adjusts pan and tilt speed with the amount of zoom, resulting in faster camera movement when zoomed out for quick framing and slower camera movement when zoomed in for more control.
- Plug-and-Play: Connect the Rally Plus to power and to Windows, Mac, and Chrome devices via the included USB 3.0 Type-C cable. The Rally is UVC/plug-and-play compatible with virtually any video conferencing, recording, and broadcasting application that supports USB cameras.
- Multiple Installation Options: Position the Rally camera on a table, wall mount with included hardware, or attach to a VESA-compatible display with the separately available TV Mount for MeetUp. For ceiling installations, the Rally camera detects when it's inverted and automatically corrects the image orientation and camera controls. The Rally also includes a standard tripod thread for added flexibility.
- Software Compatibility: The Rally is UVC/plug-and-play compatible with virtually any cloud-based video conference application. It is certified for Skype for Business, ready for Teams, it's Cisco compatible, and works with Google Hangouts Meet, Zoom, BlueJeans, BroadSoft, GoToMeeting, Vidyo, and other video conferencing, recording, and broadcasting applications that support USB cameras.
- Sensor Resolution: 13.00 MP
- Max Digital Zoom: 15x
- Flip / Mirror Support: Mirror (Vertical)
- Optical Zoom Ratio: 15x
- Field of View: Horizontal: 90°
- Focus Control: Autofocus
- Broadcast System Compatibility: NTSC
- Output Formats: USB: 3840 x 2160p at 30 fps, 2560 x 1440p at 30 fps, 1920 x 1080p at 30, 60 fps, 1600 x 900p at 30 fps, 1280 x 720p at 30, 60 fps, 640 x 480i at 30 fps
- Presets: 3 via IR
- Movement Range: Pan: 90°, Tilt: 50° (-90 to 50°)
- Tally Light: Yes
- Supported Control Protocols: IR
- PoE Support: Yes
- Power Connectors: 1 x Proprietary
- Power Consumption: Power Supply:
- 7.2 x 5.9 x 5.9" / 18.29 x 14.99 x 14.99 cm (Camera)
- 4 x 4 x 0.84" / 10.16 x 10.16 x 2.13 cm (Each Mic Pod)
- 17.7 x 4 x 3.1" / 44.96 x 10.16 x 7.87 cm (Each Speaker)
- 7.2 x 5.4 x 1.5" / 0.18 x 0.14 x 0.04 m (Table Hub)
- 8.1 x 7 x 1.6" / 0.21 x 0.18 x 0.04 m (Display Hub)
- Package Weight 28.6 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 28.5 x 28 x 18"
Document version V.01
Last update date: June 2nd ,2021
This policy identifies the outlines of the shipping rules or returning rules for goods via mail. These policies often cover details like costs, delivery times and dates, and what to do if the product is damaged on arrival.
When do you ship?
In order to clarify the expected delivery date for Newtech shipments, we have added the expected delivery date below each product.
To make it easier for Newtech customers to know the date of the delivery, Not only that but Newtech customer service team contacts customers within 24 working hours from the date of the purchase to review the order and confirm the delivery date.
Where do you ship to?
Newtech ships products from 6 warehouses in separate areas, this is to facilitate the shipping and reduce the delivery time. Newtech delivers and covers all Saudi Arabia cities using professional carriers and logistics systems to track and trace the shipments.
How do you ship?
Most of our orders ship via a selected professional courier (DHL, ARAMEX, SMSA, ESNAD). However, the shipping company is chosen through the Newtech operation team based on the product type and the product warehouse location also Newtech customer destination address, to allow us to select the best shipping solution and the fastest way.
You can add your note in the comments box if you have a special instruction for our carries or you can inform Newtech customer service when they call to verify your address.
Rates to ship?
Newtech provides Free Shipping Service on all its products, except for special products that require special shipping costs.
How to track an order that has been shipped?
Newtech has designed a distinct page for its customers to be able to easily track their shipments and know the status of their orders.
You can track the order by clicking on the Order Tracking page on the home page, you just need a simple verified information
1. Your order ID and your email address
You will receive the order ID once you place your order with the Newtech store, we will send it to you via email and also SMS this number starts with SA, you will also need your email registered with us during placing your order.
Once you fill out the needed information, click on track to get your order and the shipment status.2. Tracking number
This is the second option you can use to track your order, if you don’t have your order ID or your email but you have the carrier tracking number, you will also be able to track your order to know the current status, add the tracking number only and click on track to get your order and the shipment status.
Are the items in stock?
All items are normally held in stock. However, we may sometimes run out due to sudden demand, in which case we will notify you within 24 hours from the order date, Newtech customer service will call to notify you about the delivery time and inform you of the date we expect to receive more stock. Or you can refund your payment within 2 hours if you are not satisfied with the new estimated delivery time.
VAT, Customs and Duties for all orders shipping
Newtech store confirms that there is no hidden cost, all shipping cost, VAT included in your paid price and we will not ask you for any additional payment when we deliver your product.
Newtech takes great care that our customers should be aware of the real cost that will be paid during the purchase.
You will find a clear notification, a message with a different color to show all the costs you should pay before your purchase.
Newtech is always keen on packing methods and materials also we are careful to select professional carriers to avoid any possible damages to the shipment that may happen. However, there are some accidents that happen occasionally damaging the shipment or cause some scratches for the package packing. Rest assure we are responsible that the shipment arrives safely to you and any damages will happen we are responsible to replace the item for you.
If you faced any damages, you should inform our CS or support team immediately or within a maximum of 24 hours from the delivery time. Otherwise, we will consider that you received your item with no issues.
This paragraph linked with another policy (Return and refund policy), please check it to know when you can return or exchange your product.
There are many reasons to return your shipment or to replace it, based on the return and refund policy, If the return is not related to a technical reason or a problem that has a relation to the product or its specifications, and that only the customer has changed his mind, then the cost of the return will be on the customer.
You will need to communicate to the CS team or support team and they will be responsible to generate the return AWB and handle the return for you.
If you have any questions about this shipping policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Newtech Trade Est.
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia