Thin at 1.32" and weighing 7.04 pounds, the 17.3" ZBook 17 G6 Mobile Workstation from HP delivers desktop performance for tasks such as editing multiple content streams, manipulating complex data, and developing in virtual reality. It is powered by a 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-9750H Six-Core processor which allows you to run multiple applications simultaneously. If you need more power, the system can be overclocked to 4.5 GHz using Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. The 16GB of 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM helps to ensure smooth multitasking and also allows the computer to quickly access frequently-used files and programs. The current memory configuration is 1 x 16GB, which can be upgraded to 128GB by using a 32GB memory module in each of the four 260-pin SO-DIMM slots.
- Thunderbolt 3: Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum bi-directional throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 Gen 2 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.3 allows you to simultaneously connect two 4K displays or one 5K display. Additionally, you can daisy chain up to six devices from a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Multi-Display Support with the HP Thunderbolt Dock G2: The HP Thunderbolt Dock G2 has a Thunderbolt 3 port, VGA port, two DisplayPort ports, and a USB Type-C port. When used together with the HP ZBook 17 G6 configuration with hybrid graphics, a maximum of five independent displays are supported, or three UHD displays. These five displays include the internal panel, an external display connected to the system's HDMI port, and three external displays connected to HP Thunderbolt Dock G2's Thunderbolt 3, VGA, or DisplayPort ports. When used together with the HP ZBook 17 configuration with Intel integrated graphics, a maximum of 3 independent displays are supported. Any three-display combination of the system panel, system ports, and ZBook Dock ports may be used.
- Multi-Display Support without the HP Thunderbolt Dock G2: An HP ZBook 17 G6 with hybrid graphics and without the use of HP Thunderbolt Dock G2 supports up to a maximum of four independent displays. These four displays are the internal panel plus three external displays connected to Mini DisplayPort or HDMI and two Thunderbolt 3 ports. An HP ZBook 17 G6 configuration with Intel integrated graphics supports up to a maximum of three independent displays. These three displays are connected to Mini DisplayPort or HDMI and two Thunderbolt 3 ports.
- Internal Storage: Upgrade and expand the internal storage on your ZBook 17 G6, which is built a total of with three M.2 2280 slots that support SATA and PCIe SSDs, plus one 2.5" / 7mm SATA drive bay for a hard drive or SSD. There is also an optical drive bay which can be used for an optical drive, or converted for use with M.2 drives.
- Up to 128GB RAM: This ZBook 17 G6 has 16GB of 2666 MHz DDR4 memory in a 1 x 16GB configuration. When all four 260-pin SO-DIMM slots are used, the ZBook 17 G6 supports up to 128GB of RAM, or 32GB per slot.
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax): The system features Intel Dual Band Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (2x2), which is compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax Wi-Fi so that users may access network connectivity using wireless technology.
- Bluetooth 5.0: Additional compatible peripherals, such as mice, keyboards, headsets, and more may be paired using Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)
- CPU: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core (9th Gen)
- Maximum Boost Speed: 4.5 GHz
- L3 Cache: 12 MB
- Memory Type: 2666 MHz DDR4
- Total Installed Memory: 16 GB
- Memory Configuration: 1 x 16 GB (User-Replaceable)
- Maximum Memory Capacity: 128 GB
- Memory Slot Type: 260-Pin SO-DIMM
- Memory Slots: 4 (3 Available)
- Graphics Type: Dedicated
- GPU: NVIDIA Quadro T1000 with 4 GB GDDR5 VRAM
- Panel Type: IPS
- Size: 17.3"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Touchscreen: No
- Finish: Matte
- Maximum Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Color Gamut: 72% sRGB
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Contrast Ratio: 600:1
- Viewing Angle (H x V): 170 x 170°
- Ports: 3 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1)
- USB Type-C Ports: 2 x Thunderbolt 3 (Supports DisplayPort)
- Display: 1 x Mini DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- Audio: 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Input/Output
- Built-In Speakers: 2
- Built-In Microphones: 3
- Media Card Slots: 1 x SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II [312 MB/s])
- Ethernet: 1 x RJ45 (Gigabit)
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz)
- Webcam User-Facing: 1080p
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo)
- Capacity: Removable 6-Cell: 95.6 Wh
- Package Weight 10.44 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 18.4 x 13.5 x 4.8"
Document version V.01
Last update date: June 2nd ,2021
This policy identifies the outlines of the shipping rules or returning rules for goods via mail. These policies often cover details like costs, delivery times and dates, and what to do if the product is damaged on arrival.
When do you ship?
In order to clarify the expected delivery date for Newtech shipments, we have added the expected delivery date below each product.
To make it easier for Newtech customers to know the date of the delivery, Not only that but Newtech customer service team contacts customers within 24 working hours from the date of the purchase to review the order and confirm the delivery date.
Where do you ship to?
Newtech ships products from 6 warehouses in separate areas, this is to facilitate the shipping and reduce the delivery time. Newtech delivers and covers all Saudi Arabia cities using professional carriers and logistics systems to track and trace the shipments.
How do you ship?
Most of our orders ship via a selected professional courier (DHL, ARAMEX, SMSA, ESNAD). However, the shipping company is chosen through the Newtech operation team based on the product type and the product warehouse location also Newtech customer destination address, to allow us to select the best shipping solution and the fastest way.
You can add your note in the comments box if you have a special instruction for our carries or you can inform Newtech customer service when they call to verify your address.
Rates to ship?
Newtech provides Free Shipping Service on all its products, except for special products that require special shipping costs.
How to track an order that has been shipped?
Newtech has designed a distinct page for its customers to be able to easily track their shipments and know the status of their orders.
You can track the order by clicking on the Order Tracking page on the home page, you just need a simple verified information
1. Your order ID and your email address
You will receive the order ID once you place your order with the Newtech store, we will send it to you via email and also SMS this number starts with SA, you will also need your email registered with us during placing your order.
Once you fill out the needed information, click on track to get your order and the shipment status.2. Tracking number
This is the second option you can use to track your order, if you don’t have your order ID or your email but you have the carrier tracking number, you will also be able to track your order to know the current status, add the tracking number only and click on track to get your order and the shipment status.
Are the items in stock?
All items are normally held in stock. However, we may sometimes run out due to sudden demand, in which case we will notify you within 24 hours from the order date, Newtech customer service will call to notify you about the delivery time and inform you of the date we expect to receive more stock. Or you can refund your payment within 2 hours if you are not satisfied with the new estimated delivery time.
VAT, Customs and Duties for all orders shipping
Newtech store confirms that there is no hidden cost, all shipping cost, VAT included in your paid price and we will not ask you for any additional payment when we deliver your product.
Newtech takes great care that our customers should be aware of the real cost that will be paid during the purchase.
You will find a clear notification, a message with a different color to show all the costs you should pay before your purchase.
Newtech is always keen on packing methods and materials also we are careful to select professional carriers to avoid any possible damages to the shipment that may happen. However, there are some accidents that happen occasionally damaging the shipment or cause some scratches for the package packing. Rest assure we are responsible that the shipment arrives safely to you and any damages will happen we are responsible to replace the item for you.
If you faced any damages, you should inform our CS or support team immediately or within a maximum of 24 hours from the delivery time. Otherwise, we will consider that you received your item with no issues.
This paragraph linked with another policy (Return and refund policy), please check it to know when you can return or exchange your product.
There are many reasons to return your shipment or to replace it, based on the return and refund policy, If the return is not related to a technical reason or a problem that has a relation to the product or its specifications, and that only the customer has changed his mind, then the cost of the return will be on the customer.
You will need to communicate to the CS team or support team and they will be responsible to generate the return AWB and handle the return for you.
If you have any questions about this shipping policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Newtech Trade Est.
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia